Monday, December 23, 2019

Starry Night Cards with the December Kit

Christmas is almost here so it's time to finish up those Christmas cards! The December kit is amazing! It is full of Kaisercraft - Starry Night products. So many fun embellishments from gold foil ephemera to twine to wood veneer. Let's take a look. I made 10 cards in the A2 size.

Card #1
I used a sketch from the October 2019 Page Maps collection. The Curio embellishments were the perfect fit. The papers are from the 6x6 paper pad. The paper pad has a bunch of punch out phrases and trimmings which came in very handy.

Card #2
I used a square punch to make the background from the 6x6 paper pad. The wood veneers fit into each sqaure and some gold paint topped them off. A piece of twine added a focal point.
Card #3
Twine, ephemera and some 6x6 papers.

Card #4
I fussy cut some gold foil flowers from a 6x6 paper. I used some ephemera to top it off. Those corner  pieces are actually the punch outs from one of the embellishments. I used some gold thread from my stash as well.
Card #5
Here I layered a bunch of 6x6 papers. The gold tag is so pretty and topped off with some twine and gold painted wood veneer. 
Card #6
Some more 6x6 papers, gold foil ephemera and twine. The gold dots are from the Thickers letter pack.
Card #7
I used some Stonehenge Bazzill cardstock and 6x6 papers. Wood veneer and gold thread finish it off. 
Card #8
This card uses some 6x6 papers and ephemera.
Card #9
This card uses Kraft Bazzill cardstock layered with 6x6 papers, ephemera and twine.

Card #10
My daughter really wanted to help with the cards so she helped with this one. She chose the papers. I suggested using a punch to back the tag in the center.

Thanks for taking a look! Have a wonderful holiday season! - Carolyn

1 comment:

Brande Davison said...

Wow, wow, wow these are all amazing!