Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Snow Layout with Carta Bella Snow Much Fun Kit

Hello! Carolyn back again to show you another Carta Bella Snow Much Fun layout. I decided to use this fun background paper with the hills since my picture is about sledding. I broke the page up into sections so things didn't get too busy.
I cut the snowflakes out with my Silhouette Cameo using the Fallen Snow cut file from Just Nick. I layered some of the snowflakes and added stickers to the center. I also put some liquid glass spots on them to make them sparkly. The snowflakes are attached with glue dots so the centers stay put and the rest of each snowflake can pop off the page. 
The banner is made from the ephemera pack and backed with some patterned paper. 
Lastly, I finished it off with some chipboard and stickers.
Thanks for taking a look at my layout! Be sure to check out the shop for this cute collection.

No comments: