Thursday, December 26, 2019

Product Showcase: Kaisercraft Under the Gum Leaves

Happy Holidays All!

I hope you have been enjoying a wonderful holiday season, Rosie here to share a few projects using the Kaisercraft Under the Gum Leaves line. This is a unique Australian-themed holiday collection, in lovely muted Christmas greens and reds.


The card stock die-cuts contain a number of animals native to Australia so I figured a good way to make use of them was on Christmas gift tags.


I die cut tags from Kraft card stock and a Tim Holtz die from my stash. I then layered patterned paper, fussy cut leaves from one of the patterned papers, the die cut. The sentiment on this tag is from the sticker sheet.


I used the sticker letters to make this sentiment and added some Nuvo Crystal drops.


This sentiment is from the card stock die-cut pack. I added interest to this background by applying embossing ink through the Altenew Feathered Leaves stencil, then heat embossing with Altenew Translucent Pearl embossing powder.


Lastly, I lightly inked it with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink.


All the animal die cuts are adhered with foam adhesive to add dimension.


Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops embellish the sentiment tag and bird die-cut.


I now have gift tags ready for next Christmas! I'll be back with more projects in a few days so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping in :)








No comments: