Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Snow Much More Fun With Carta Bella

Hello everyone! Carolyn here today with another layout using the Carta Bella Snow Much Fun Collection. This time, I've used pictures from my daughter's 4th birthday party which had a Frozen theme. The teal colours in this collection matched the Elsa costumes the kids were wearing.
I was also inspired by the November sketch on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Facebook page. Here is the sketch:
No photo description available.
That's a lot of pictures! I tend to crop my pictures so they take up the entire 4 x 6 photo so I didn't have room for all 8 photos. I used 2 journaling cards instead.
I added some snowflake stamps from the Kaisercraft Let It Snow stamp set. Then I layered snowflake stickers on top.
I couldn't resist changing the 'let it snow' card to say 'let it go'.
These Nuvo Pearl Rectangles are so pretty I want to add them to everything. I held back and used them as a border.
I tried to keep the eye flowing diagonally from the top left corner to the bottom right corner. I also tried to make visual triangles by clustering snowflakes in groups of three.
The chipboard makes for a good title.
Thanks for taking a look at my layout. I hope you get a chance to check out these awesome products!

No comments: