Saturday, December 28, 2019

Kaisercraft| Under the Gum Leaves Showcase PT.2

Hello!


Welcome back to the second half of my Kaisercraft Under the Gum Leaves projects, my youngest celebrates his birthday right after Christmas and can I be honest? I decided to use this line because it coordinates with Grandma's jacket perfectly! I have also used the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine December sketch:



I fussy cut the leaves from one of the patterned papers, these are the same leaves I used on all my tags in my previous post. The evergreen bough and floral die-cut are from the Under the Gum Leaves card stock die-cuts. The red accents are Wooden Flourishes which have been sprayed with Dylusions Ink Spray in Postbox Red and, once dry, coated with Sheer Shimmer Stix in Gold and adhered with liquid glue.

To create the title I applied embossing ink through the Altenew Feathered Leaves stencil, coated in Altenew translucent embossing powder** and then heat set. Letters are cut with the Altenew Bold Alpha die**.

This next layout documents a family day trip taken to the Royal Tyrell Museum or as we refer to it: the dinosaur museum.


This layout began with the fussy cut leaves from the "Gum" paper and was also inspired by the November CSM sketch:
After trimming the photos, papers and laying out everything on a sheet of Vicki Boutin foundations paper I felt like something was missing so I dug through my stash and pulled out an old 12x12 Prima stencil and sprayed the pattern with Hickory Smoke distress ink. I then added large patches of color with Ken Oliver Colour Burst powders and water.  After all was dry, I applied texture paste through the same stencil.


The final colour applied was Altenew Grapevine ink** over the texture paste. 


The layout is embellished with fussy cut leaves, flowers and die cuts and journaling handwritten on kraft card stock.

Here is a look at all the products available in this line in the store:







Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!