Monday, December 2, 2019

Carta Bella Snow Much Fun Kit

Carolyn here today with a new kit. Find those winter pictures because this kit is the perfect way to scrap those memories! Carta Bella has made the Snow Much Fun Collection with shades of teal to make your snowy photos pop. It also has some cute stickers and chipboard you won't want to pass up.

I made a layout inspired by one of the phrases in the kit: the snuggle is real. I thought of this picture of my daughter in her 'nest'. She piles blankets and pillows in her bed so sometimes I can't even see her in there.
I decided to build her a nest by cutting strips of paper and gluing them randomly. My kit also came with Nuvo Pearl Rectangles. They are so pretty I had to add them to the nest. I used Bazzill London Fog Cardstock from a previous kit to cut out tree branches to support the nest. In behind, I used clear gesso and smooshed some green and blue paint on top.

The title is made with chipboard and words from a cut apart card. The Thickers are from a previous kit. The tags are from the ephemera pack and the cute girl and bear with their blankets are from the sticker sheet in the paper pack.

I also had some birthdays to celebrate this week so I made some cards.
The first card is for a 90th birthday! I cut the number out on my Silhouette and placed it over a shaker pocket filled with the Nuvo Pearl Rectangles. I used a punch to cut out the scallop circle and did some stitching on my sewing machine.
The second card pieced together many elements from the kit. The sentiment in the picture didn't make sense so I covered it with one that did. I used a few pieces from the ephemera pack and some stickers from the paper pack.
That's all for now. I'll be back on Wednesday with all new inspiration. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments: