Friday, December 13, 2019

Little Lumberjack - Just One Perfect Pic Layout

Hello again friends! Karla back again with another scrapbook layout using the fabulous Little Lumberjack collection from Echo Park, which is new in the Scrap Shotz Store! On Wednesday, I posted a closeup look at all the pieces available as well as a layout and four cards, which you can find HERE. Today, I'm sharing a process video showing you how I created a Fall Photo Shoot layout using all those funny pics where no one is looking the right way! Since I had so many photos to use, the November 2019 Creative Scrapbooker Sketch was perfect as a starting point.


The Animal Track Stencil was stenciled with brown Distress Oxide Ink over the brown cardstock from the 12x12 solid paper pack. I love that Echo Park offers this coordinating solid pack - great for perfectly matching backgrounds!


The ephemera packs are great for adding embellishments! I added some twine to a tag and layered on different elements, using some foam dots for dimension. 


I added some alpha stickers from my stash, varying the sizes and fonts to add interest.


I printed some journaling on a card from the Project Life App, printing it out with my Canon Selphy Printer. The finishing touch was adding a few more stars from the sticker sheet and ephemera packs and some matching enamel dots!


Now, here's a look at the video where you can see how everything came together -


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Little Lumberjack collection in the Scrap Shotz Store, and don't forget to have a peek to see what's new in the shop HERE. I hope you have some crafty time over the weekend, or even just to relax and put your feet up for a few minutes!


No comments: