Sunday, December 1, 2019

November Scrapshotz Kit - SS Winter Farmhouse Take 2

Hello! Welcome to another post showcasing the fabulous November Scrapshotz kit! The Simple Stories Winter Farmhouse line is just about Christmas-y enough to use on those holiday photos, but simple and fun for everyday winter pics!

I loved the chipboard mittens banner sticker that I used on this page, and the "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is perfect for the snowy day. The portrait photo is matted with a slightly larger mat than the landscape photo, and is also popped up with foam dots for extra texture. I used 3 clusters of enamel dots in the gorgeous neutral colors.

And of course.... cards. There are plenty of card friendly elements in this kit. Along with the patterned paper, I used some chipboard stickers and added a holiday sentiment to these. Some stickles on the snowman and snowflake and a bow for the window, and done!
 For these two, I cut out some of the squares on the patterned paper and matted them as card elements. Some ribbon, twine and a trio of enamel dots complete them.
Thanks for joining me here! I hope I've given you some ideas on how to use this fabulous kit! See you in December!!!

1 comment:

Glenda a. said...

WOW! Fabulous ideas for this wonderful kit, thanks for sharing and creating.