Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Product Showcase: Simple Stories Cabin Fever

Do you have Cabin Fever? With the cold snaps that we have had, I must confess to having Cabin Fever so it is rather apropos that I am working with Simple Stories Cabin Fever.

Interactive cards have always fascinated me. The series of simple folds that morph into movement is exciting.  Below are a few interactive cards made with the Simple Stories Cabin Fever paper packet.

First up is a pivot card. It folds down nicely and mails beautifully. Here is ready to be mailed.


And here the card is shown with the pivot so it can stand on a mantle :-)  I have photographed this on an angle so you can see the pivot.


Another version of the card folded for mailing...


And then opened for display...you can easily tuck in a gift card for the lucky recipient - in fact, it is a perfect fit!


The next set of cards was inspired by the new Lawn Fawn pivot pop-up die. Here is the front card, neatly folded and ready for mailing.


Here is the side view of the pop-up...



And here is the opened 4-paneled folded card - it actually twists when you open and close the card.


 Well, I can't make just one card....especially these because they are so darn fun! Here is the front....


Here is the opened card....this card also fits a gift card very easily and holds the 2x3 polaroids too!


And lastly here is the pop-up for the card....


I hope I have inspired you to create an interactive card too!


1 comment:

Rosie said...

Great series of cards! The pop up one is my favourite :)