Friday, January 26, 2018

Hello Sweetheart!

Well January is coming to a close far too quickly! It really has flown by and I don't know where all the days went. 
Cathy here today with a clean and simple project using some products you can find in the Scrap Shotz store. Featuring the adorable valentine line Hello Sweetheart from Carta Bella. I also used the Trinket Box Die from Eileen Hull.


I cut out the covers from mat board so they are nice and sturdy.

I painted both covers and the scored spine with Dylusions Black Marble paint. Love that his paint covers so well and dries so quickly.

I used the TH heart stencil and the gorgeous Nuvo Mousse in Pink Flambe for the back cover. It's so mettalicy ( pretty sure this isn't a word, but it should be!) and shimmery!

I cut the covers for my little booklets from a sheet of the Hello Sweetheart paper that matched the small flower print I used on the inside covers.

The inside of my Valentine Book. For the inside of the small booklets I just used regular printer paper and cut it 1/4" shorter than the measurments for the covers.

The back cover once the mousse had dried.





And the complete book all together!

The front is one of the small cut apart cards from the 12X12 sheets of paper and I added a few hearts and stickers from the gorgeous sticker sheet that comes with the paper.

Thanks for stopping by the Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz blog! I'll be back next week with a Valentine or two, maybe a layout as well. Check out the great Hello Sweetheart collection, so many possibilities for guys and gals cards!

Have a great Friday!


No comments: