Friday, January 26, 2018

January Kit Release - Kaisercraft Documented Projects with Katelyn

Hey Scrap Shotz Fans!

I get to share with you a project that features the January Kit Release. This month kit is filled with fabulous goodies including Kaisercraft's "Documented" collection which is perfect for a variety of projects including masculine themed projects. You can find the kit as well as some add on pieces at Scrap Shotz's

To kick off my post, here is my We Must Have Adventures In Order To Know Where We Truly Belong Scrapbook Layout which features the Documented Patterned Paper, the Documented Collectable and some trimmings. 

For my layout, I've used Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's January Sketch.


This is my take on this month's sketch.


In the bottom right hand corner of my layout, I layered five different die cuts from the Collectables pack. I made sure to ink the edges with the Bark Ink pad from Kaisercraft. To add some extra depth, use 3D Foam Squares on some of the pieces.


At the bottom of each of the patterned paper pieces, they come with these fantastic decorated strips where the barcode is. I cut to of these strips off the bottoms of the papers. One strip is 8 3/4" long and the other strip is 5" long. To bridge a bit of a gap between the two strips, I cut a piece of ribbon that measures 5 1/2" long from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Trimmings. Adhere a clock from the Collectables package in the corner where each photo meets. I made sure to ink the edges of the strips with the Bark Ink pad from Kaisercraft.


In the top left hand corner, I layered a few more of the collectable pieces. For the tittle on my layout, I used one of the strips at the bottom of the patterned paper and cut the saying apart. Make sure to ink your edges of the paper. 


For the circles, I used the Stitched Circle dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The 5" stitched circle is cut out of patterned paper from the Documented Patterned Paper pack. For the stitched circle ring, I placed the 4 1/2" stitched circle onto a piece of the Documented patterned paper and ran it through my die cutting machine. With the 4 1/2" stitched circle cut, place the 4" stitched circle in the center of the 4 1/2" stitched circle and run through your die cutting machine. Make sure to ink the edges using the Bark Ink Pad from Kaisercraft. 


When I went to adhere the layout together, I adhere my tittle last.


Scrap Shotz Supplies Used:

- January Kit
- Tim Holtz/Idea-ology: Trimmings (add on)
- Stitched Circle Die
- Sookwang Tape
- 3D Foam Squares

All of the products used on my project today can be found on the Scrap Shotz website. Make sure to stop by the blog next week, as the Design Team will be sharing more inspiration.

Thanks for joining me today!








2 comments:

Teresa C. said...

Love the layout and words. Thanks Katelyn. Love your style
Teresa

Teresa C. said...

Love the layout and words. Thanks Katelyn. Love your style
Teresa