Wednesday, February 7, 2018

February Kit Release with Cathy

It's time for the February Kit Release and the sketch we are working with! This month, Vicki Boutin and her "All Good Things" is in the house! And our sketch come to you from Stuck Sketches. Here is the sketch we are working with.

http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2018/01/january-15-2018-challenge-featured_25.html




I used a few of the gorgeous 12X12 papers from the pack, the stamps and die set and the sticker collection. I love that the arrow stamp has the matching die!

I used the Distress Oxides to ink up left over piece of card stock then stamped the flower image and heart images in Black Archival once it was dry. All the Good Things Stamp and Die Set is in the store.
And here is my version of our sketch for this month.

I adore this page in the package!! And the best part is those hanging jewels in the corner...are also a stamp in the set! It's just a beautiful design and I'm trying to decide how I'm going to use it on my next project.




A few close ups of some of the embellishments I added.

Images stamped on Distress Oxide stained cardstock, and there are dies for the flower and the hearts.

I love the arrows. I just used the die on it's own and chose the paper I wanted. But you can stamp the arrow image and colour in the feathers on the image.
A quick close up of my pictures, my and my kids, acting normal and goofing around. I did enjoy the bottom pic because I got to be the tall one in the picture for a change LOL


I felt like it was a glitter kind of week so I added the words from the Thickers All Good Things set. It has the gold glitter and also black words.

My second project using the kit supplies is a simple cover on a signature for one of my traveler's journals. This signature was a ready made one so it needed some jazzing up.



I cut pieces from a 12X12 sheet from the paper pack. Loved the teal colour and the small design on this one. I cut the pieces at 4 1/4" across and 8 1/4" tall. I did not cover the spine since it won't show once it is tucked into the journal.

Stamped the arrow images in Wendy Vecchi's Cactus Flower Archival Ink, and the flowers at the top are a paper clip that comes in a package with other designs.



I fussy cut all the flowers from one of the sheets and attached them all with pop dots.

Head on over the shop to get your hands on the February Kit featuring Vicki Boutin's All Good Things Collection. And be sure to check out all the add ons that go with this release! 

Be sure to keep checking in to see all the amazing projects to come from the Design Team!

Have a great day!
Cathy



No comments: