Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Product Showcase #2 - Paige Evans Pick Me Up Collection

Hi friends! Karla back today with another look at the Paige Evans Pick Me Up collection that will soon be available in the Scrap Shotz store!! If you didn't see my first product showcase of this amazing collection, be sure to check out this post HERE for a look at two layouts and two videos! Today, I'm back to showcase a gift set of 5 cards I created using the Swatch Book pack, the 12x12 paper pack and the Haberdashery stickers and sequins. The Swatch Books are just perfect to diecut little tags from, use your punches with or add any of those lovely border dies from your stash on! Here's a look at the full set of cards - I thought these would be great to tie with a ribbon and tuck into a gift bag for a teacher or friend gift!


The fun designs on the papers are great for fussy cutting, and I layered diecut papers and pieces from the Swatch Books to create this fun Cheers card. A pretty gold sequin from the Haberdashery set adds a little bling to match the gold on the watermelon seeds.


I used my Glossy Accents and a thin tip applicator to add a clear element over the Swatch Book Phrase, creating an enamel sticker look. The cute star button adds a little more dimension.


For the Hello card I cut the beautiful floral paper for a background, diecutting the edge with a stitched Waffleflower die. I used other various stitched border dies from my stash to add to the handmade stitched feeling on the card.


The Swatch Book phrases are printed on a heavystock paper and are wonderful to pop up with foam dots. The pretty butterflies are fussy cut from a background paper - I just love them!


For the Miss You More card I used some of the cute emoji paper and cut a tag from the Swatch Book pattern booklet, layering on an enamel sticker.


I used a glitter brush pen to add a shimmery glimmer to different areas on each card. 'Cause everyone needs more bling 😉


The Way To Go card has a pretty circle foil paper, diecut with a shape die, layered underneath. I actually cut the shape in half and you'll see the other half below!


The fun emoji paper has lots of sentiments and images in little bubbles. I cut around the bubble shape for these, but you could also use a circle punch to create your own embellishments.


For the last Thank You card I again used the gorgeous floral paper in the background and a few more of those beautiful fussy cut butterflies.


The sweet little sequin butterfly was just perfect to layer right on my sentiment, which I cut with a square stitched die.


I love all the sentiments in those Swatch Books - and I'm sure the special person who gets this set will love having an assortment of cards perfect for any occasion! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz Store to pick up the amazing Pick Me Up collection. There are so many possibilities to create beautiful things 💗 Wishing you a fabulous and crafty week!


No comments: