Monday, February 19, 2018

Product Showcase - Paige Evans Pick Me Up Collection

Hello! Karla back today with a fun and colourful layout and pocket page using the awesome Paige Evans Pick Me Up collection from Pink Paislee that is new in the Scrap Shotz Store!! My youngest sister and her family came to visit us last summer, and it was the first time meeting my adorable niece, Emily! Of course we were all over the moon to see everyone, but you know there's just something about sweet baby smiles πŸ’“πŸ‘ΆπŸ’“ This beautiful collection was just perfect for documenting this special visit, and I am so happy I have two more layouts completed to remember it. Here's a look at the 12x12 page. You'll be able to see the process I used to make this layout below.


I really love the 'Haberdashery' pack which includes buttons, enamel stickers and adhesive sequins, which made it so easy to embellish!


The Swatch Books are so awesome - full of beautiful papers and phrases on a heavyweight cardstock!


And these beautiful Lemonade Thickers, which also coordinate... Gorgeous!


Here's a look at the fun sketch I used from Stuck?! Sketches, turned on it's side.


I just had to keep creating and thought a pocket page would be the perfect thing to add the rest of the photos from the visit to. There are so many awesome elements it was easy to make a pretty page.

I love the patterned papers with all the sentiments - so nice to cut apart to add extra elements in the pockets.


And my favourite would be this pretty journaling card I created by fussy cutting elements from the patterned paper and then adding some gold thread and stitching!


You can have a look at the process I use to create the 12x12 layout in this video!


And be sure to check out this video where I give you a close up of all the pieces in this collection that I'm using today!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous week, and be sure to check out this amazing collection at the Scrap Shotz store!!  



1 comment:

Rosie said...

Fabulous projects Karla! This line is going on my wish list :)