Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 9

Oh me oh my...Miss Amber has an extra special sweet day of inspiration for you!

Make a sweet impression with your desserts this holiday season by adorning squares, cookies or cupcakes with adorable toppers!
Simply search your scrapbook supplies for paper scraps, get out your holiday themed punches or diecutters and combine with a toothpick to create quick and easy toppers!


Please let Amber know how darn sweet these cupcakes are in the comments section!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love these.... what a great idea.. I love the cupcake idea for desserts.. too...mmmmm thinking I might have to make these for Christmas dinner...YUMMY
Laurie
(wally)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE! They would be so cute on Christmas Eve for all the guests that come over!

Jess said...

Nothing cuter than a cupcake topper! Great idea!