Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Reveal

Have you seen the December reveal??? OMG...it is stunning!!! Have a looksie at the kit which features Fancy Pants.


Grab a tissue ... you'll be drooling over the work of the Design Team this month!

Look at this sweet project by Amber ...


What about this gorgeous layout from Heather?


Look at this great Christmas tradition layout from Jen

Goodness...I have to hide these puppy pictures from my daughter! A fabulous layout from Denise...

And a yummy card from Wendy, our guest designer...

I think you will agree...the Design Team has thoroughly outdone themselves! Give them some love in the Comments section, ok?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh awwwwwhhh thanks so much for the ieas ladies they are fabulous....
Wow now I so can't wait for my kit to arrive...Come on CanadaPost..
Laurie
(Wally)

serena said...

love it! I'm gonna have to use the cookie packaging idea!

Liz said...

I can't wait for this Kit, it looks yummy!!!!!
Great work DT!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! I love that kit!

MidniteScrapper said...

Gorgeous kit and awesome project ideas ladies!!

Jess said...

You ladies have done an amazing job once again! Gorgeous kit too!

Heather M. said...

i loved this kit! everyone did such an awesome job with it!

and amber's package is awesome! what a brilliant idea!

Lorraine said...

Great job, girls! Yummy kit!

Anonymous said...

They're all wonderful! Thanks ladies!

Rosie

Wendance Designs said...

I loved this kit, too!!! Amazing creations!!

maggie said...

Love all you ladies have created. Lots of inspiring work.

Tanya C said...

Wonderful reveal!