Thursday, December 24, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

On the 11th day of Christmas inspiration, we have a special treat from Heather...check this out...

"I've had this little take-out box sitting in my stash for a few years now, wondering what to do with it. Well, I'm giving my sister-in-law a piece of custom made jewelry for Christmas this year and wanted a cute, unique way to wrap it...and I remembered this little box. It literally took me 10 minutes to alter the box I had sitting on my desk using papers I had sitting on my desk from the December kit and a few other things. Instead of wrapping a box in wrapping paper, this year, why not use your supplies toquickly alter one? You'll be using up some of your stash and creating a one-of-a-kind package for someone special!"

I am sure you'll agree with me that this is so adorable! Please let Heather know too!




3 comments:

Jess said...

So beautiful Heather! And even though it didn't take long to do it feels like so much care has been taken in the extra special wrapping!

Anonymous said...

I love this Heather... what a great way to wrap some goodies up for someone ...
Laurie
(wally)

Tanya C said...

Just love this idea! It could be used for any occasion/ gift - I'm thinking I may have one of these packed back in my stash somewhere...