Monday, February 24, 2020

Wild Whisper Strength Of The Season Layout

Hello friends! Karla back today with a layout I shared on the Wild Whisper Blog using the beautiful Strength Of The Season collection, available in the Scrap Shotz Store! I love that this collection has elements to scrap any season - literally or figuratively! The sentiments and images are beautiful and you can't go wrong grabbing these goodies for a crop or scrapbook day!


I decided to scrap a fall day where my youngest was still in shorts, enjoying the last of the summer weather. I love that I was able to combine summer and fall elements from this line. The papers are so beautiful, and if you haven't had the opportunity to scrap with them, you're going to love the thick, sturdy weight. 


I added some stamping directly on my page with the coordinating Strength Of The Season Stamp Set. I will definitely be using this for cards and scrapbooking! I even stamped the cute bee stamp, coloured in a bit of yellow and fussy cut it to add to my page as an embellishment. You can check out the stamped and coloured sunflower and acorns in the first photo above too!


There are beautiful sentiments and images in the Ephemera Pack and I layered them along with the coordinating Sequin Mix to finish embellishing the page. These sequins are going to be my go-to for spring projects too!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the shop to check out the Strength Of The Season collection - you'll love it!! Have an amazing week friends!

No comments: