Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Kaisercraft Crafternoon Scrapbook Layout

Carolyn back again with the super cute Crafternoon Collection by Kaisercraft. It has so many die cuts and phrases to highlight your creative endeavors such as knitting, needlepoint, painting and of course scrapbooking. I chose to highlight some pictures of the kids painting. I love the flowers on the papers so I decided to focus more on flower embellishments but could've added more painting related ones if I had wanted to.
I started with 2 pieces of the background paper. It actually only has the flowers on one piece so I fussy cut the flowers off the second piece and taped it to the first. Then I fussy cut more flowers from another paper to decorate my pictures. The background flowers are made with a Vicki Boutin stencil that came in a previous kit. I used the Gina K White Glitter Glitz Gel. I'm in love with this product! It is full of glitter but spreads so smoothly and doesn't make a huge mess like glitter and glue.
To finish it off, I splattered white gesso around the photos. Easy peasy!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments: