Monday, April 29, 2019

Sunshine and Blue Skies by Simple Stories

Who's ready for the beach?! I certainly am. Carolyn back again to show you another layout with the Sunshine and Blue Skies Collection by Simple Stories. This collection is bright and fun, fun, fun! Here is what I made:
I used the blue cardstock as a base and chose two matching pictures of the kids playing in the hot tub. I originally wanted to have the word "summer" repeated really large all over the left side of the paper. But once I cut out all the summer words from the collection, I realized they didn't fill the space as I hoped so I changed it up a bit making a smaller "summer" section. I used stickers for the main title and fussy cut them off the yellow cardstock paper and outlined them with a black pen. I also really needed to use the chipboard pineapple banner! The remaining embellishments are a mix of stickers and die cuts. The journaling spot is fussy cut from a Sn!p card which I thought worked really well.

That's it for this layout! Easy peasy! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: