Saturday, April 20, 2019

March 2019 Kit - Traveler's Notebook Flip Through


Hello, hello! So excited to share this video flip through with you on so many levels!

I have just completed a complete Traveler’s Notebook (we are talking 4 notebook inserts here) of my hike of the 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path in Wales in 2008.

My excitement? It feels so good to finally put the pictures, ephemera, and the words I journalled everyday while walking into a memory keeping solution. Makes me want to go back and walk it again! Seems time has washed away the loneliness that can come when walking alone, my Achilles injury, the blisters, the 102 fever from a spider bite infection, and walking in sideways pouring rain 16 of the 19 days. So glad I wrote all those feelings down at the time and had that to transcribe into this TN!

More excitement? I did it all with the Scrap Shotz, March 2019 Scrapbooking Kit. No joke. The ONLY things I added to this kit were adhesives, the TN Cover and TN notebook inserts, some string, journal pen and a date stamp.  I am so in love with the freedom of working from a kit!

Ok lets get to it - here is the flip through video: 


Now I know its April and there is definitely some playing with my Scrap Shotz April 2019 kit going on in my B Hive (scrapbook room) but I was on such a roll with this decade overdue project that I just kept on, keeping on. So glad I did - even if I am sharing March in April. 

Here are a couple of still shots from this TN: 







I feel so excited to be done this project and feel like the March Scrapbook Kit was the prompt. One of my favourite things about being part of Scrap Shotz Kit Club is that you never know what will show up next month. It is not only a delightful surprise but also a prompt to maybe scrap that photo or project or event that hadn't quite got to the top of the scrapbook list. Like a trip from 2008! 

Thanks for swinging by and happy crafting! 

Brande




No comments: