Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Winter Market - Part 2

 Hello. Today I have another Carta Bella Winter Market layout. I found so many great cut files this month so I couldn't resist using one more. 

The cut file is by Kolette Hall and is in the Silhouette Store. I cut out all the letters and used a T-square to paste them all on the page. 

I used a square punch and then cut them in half to make the corner triangles. I also tucked some behind the picture. 

The white parts of the layout are Bazzill Basics Textured Cardstock in white. The picture is backed with the Glitter Cardstock. I'm loving how it adds sparkle to a layout. I finished the layout with some ephemera and enamel dots.

This kit is the tried and true Carta Bella - lots of patterned paper, cut apart cards and a sticker sheet. Pop by the shop to check it out.

Have a great day.

No comments: