Monday, November 9, 2020

October SSZ Kit - More Carta Bella "Hello Autumn"

Winter is here. It makes the photos and colors that I've used here seem even lovelier. This Carta Bella line is so beautiful, with rich, vibrant colors and beautiful images. Just for a change, I used green to mat and highlight my photo. There are chipboard embellishments scattered and the title is foiled with Thermo Web foil as Karla showed us in her mixed media layout video last week. (Sneak - she's going to be posting it here on the blog sometime very soon!)

This layout is another clean and simple one. The colors of this Carta Bella paper are perfect for all our fall photos! The tag is from the ephemera pack and the foam title is from a past kit.

I made a few cards, one with the gorgeous trim that was offered as an add on - both as a banner and cut apart for embellishments. This is the oh-so-popular slimline card size, that fits in a #10 envelope.
Using up my scraps and adding to my card stash...
This is brand new for me!! I started keeping a listing Traveller's Notebook. I was able to use a lot of stickers from the cardstock sticker sheet in this line for the page and I was very pleased with how it turned out.
Thanks for looking! Have a great week!

No comments: