Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Scrapbooking with the October Kit Club - Fall Layout and Video

Hello friends! Karla back today with another Fall layout and video using the beautiful October Scrapbooking Kit featuring the awesome Carta Bella Hello Autumn Collection! If you missed the reveal and two layouts I created last week with this gorgeous collection, be sure to check that post out HERE. Today, I'm sharing a video below walking you through how I created another Fall scrapbook page with the awesome Kit and the November CSM Sketchy Challenge Sketch!


I was so happy to use these fun Fall photos of my girls at a local Cornmaze & Farmyard where we got some amazing pics!! The weather was incredible and they were both so happy to climb up on this tractor. The colours in the Kit are so perfect for any Fall scrapping and I have tons of paper and embellishments left to scrapbook my Thanksgiving and more Autumn photos. 


I added a title cut with my Cricut and layered on the fabulous Simple Stories Foam Stickers from the Kit. This adorable squirrel from the Chipboard included fits perfectly perched on the lovely little banner. There are many stickers on the 12x12 Sticker Sheet included in the full Paper Collection in this kit - just right for adding tiny embellishments.


I used some of the Kit add-ons like the Sticker Book and Pumpkin Spice Leaves as well - and don't forget as a Kit Club Member you have first pick of any fabulous add-ons plus a discount!! I finished off my layout with some journaling and sequins from my stash!


Check out the video below to see this layout come together!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the wonderful October Kit in the Scrap Shotz Store HERE!! You can find all the fantastic add-ons HERE and everything that's fun and NEW HERE! Have a very happy and very crafty week friends!!




No comments: