Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Hey Girl! Kate & Ash Collection Layout & Video

Hello friends! Karla back today with a fun layout using the awesome Simple Stories Kate & Ash Collection!  This is such a fun, bright collection with a cute girl vibe!! I just love the colours in the 12x12 Collection Pack, which includes fabulous cut apart sheets and a full size sticker sheet! I absolutely loved that my daughter's outfit matched the colours in the paper, lol! I forgot to add my journaling before I took this photo, but the story behind this layout was that my 8 year old kiddo discovered the photo booth app, which distorts your features, on my iPad one day and while I was busy took a bunch of photos! I didn't even realize she had taken them until I was looking through my pictures, lol. 


I used some one of the 3x4 cut apart sheets to add this fun Hey Girl title, edged with Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Ink, and popped up one of the pretty coordinating flowers Ephemera from the Bits & Pieces Pack. The Sticker Sheet  from the Paper Pack has lots of fun little elements like these hearts and word stickers that work wonderfully to embellish your pages! I added some splatters of colour using the gorgeous NEW Dina Wakley Gloss Spray Paints in Carnation and Aloe - oh my goodness these are amazing!


I added the Oh Snap word sticker from an older Vicki Boutin Thicker sheet from my stash and added the camera from the 6x12 Chipboard Sticker Sheet


I added another pop of colour with the Decorative Brads & the fun matching Washi Tape at the bottom of the layout, with a stamped date. I'll go back and add my journaling around the edge of the page before I pop it in my album!


Here's a look at the Process Video showing you how this layout came together! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the full Simple Stories Kate & Ash Collection in the Scrap Shotz Store, and be sure to join us for Live Videos on our Facebook Page!! We also have a Facebook Group - and we'd love to see what you're working on! Wishing you a crafty and very happy week ahead!


No comments: