Monday, January 7, 2019

Snow Fun

Good morning!
Due to some family things I was unable to even look at let alone work with the last two kits!  But when I did open them man was I excited! A couple times a winter my family goes sledding at our local damn with friends - I have so many photos to scrap and seeing the Carta Bella papers and embellishments!


It is not very often I create double page layouts.....but I had so many photos from this sledding day that I decided to make a two page!



I used the kraft coloured cardstock as a base for the otehr wonderful colours to bounce off from


I created lots of layers using the cardstock, papers and stickers.  To add dimension I used foam dots.





Thanks so much for stopping by and I will be back to show a another layout is a few days!


No comments: