Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Scrap Shotz Monthly Kit| December

Hello Scrap Shotz Friends!

Happy Holidays to you all, hope you have been having a wonderful holiday season! It has been quite mild for us here in Alberta but we're enjoying it while it lasts!

Rosie back to share another layout using the December Scrap Shotz kit, it's a great value at $35.95 packed full of product! I'll have a video later this week taking a closer look at the kit. 

In the meantime, I have created a layout based on this fabulous Creative Scrapbooker Magazine sketch:


We went to Lake Louise on a day trip last January, it was COLD and snowy, this kit was perfect for these photos. 



I don't often find myself in the photos so I took the opportunity to use one on this layout. I really like the circular aspect of the sketch and created the circle with a die cut and emphasized it with gold and silver cord. I followed the edge of a pot lid with liquid adhesive and then placed the cord on top of the glue.


I then added punched squares and circles, kit ephemera and punched snowflakes around the layout following the circle die cut and cord. All of these elements are adhered to one of the kit dotted patterned papers. The snowflake centres are embellished with Studio Katia clear drops and kit enamel dots.


Kit ephemera and chipboard also embellish the layout.


The kit alphas comprise the title and I've brushed a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen over the top to add sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

No comments: