Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Meet the New Scrap Shotz Designers

Hello and Happy January!

We recently held a call for Canadian designers to join the Scrap Shotz team for the latest design term.

It was wonderful to see so many talented Canadian paper crafters, it was a tough decision!

Let's meet the newest members of the Scrap Shotz team:

Brande Davision

Hello, Hello! Name is Brande Davison. I live in beautiful (albeit largely rainy) Vancouver, BC with my hubby and our wee Jack Russell named Bella Bean Pup Pup. I started scrapbooking when I was 19 at a Creative Memories party my amazing step-mom hosted and I haven’t looked back. Fast forward 20 years and I feel like I finally found ‘my style’ (loads of journalling, lots of layers, and a touch of creative mess). I am so blessed to have a life that allows me to scrapbook, even a little, every day. Find me on Instagram @brandedavison or @scrapstorian (a scrapbook blog I host with my sister Shar and our scrapbooking bestie Cheryl). I cannot wait to start creating with Scrap Shotz and getting to know you all!

Carolyn Johnson

Hello! My name is Carolyn Johnson and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. I am very excited to design for a Canadian scrapbooking store! I'm a teacher by day and a scrap-a-holic by night. I have an 8-year-old daughter named Cosette who is the focus of my scrapbook but occasionally my husband and I make an appearance. I began scrapbooking in 2011 as a way to give myself a break during a very stressful year. I quickly became hooked and now I make layouts any chance I can get. I love making cute, funny and pretty pages and experimenting with a variety of styles and products. Thank-you Scrap Shotz for this opportunity!

Lorraine Melin


Lorraine Melin is a scrapbooker and card maker living in rural Alberta with her husband, Art. She started scrapbooking in 2002 as a creative way to display and preserve the many photos she took of her 2 children, Beau and Sarah. A couple of classes at a local scrapbook store and she found her passion in all aspects of papercrafting. Her work has been published a few times in Creative Scrapbooker magazine, with her first layout in the Spring 2008 issue. There were some whoop-whoops that day!
Working full time as a bookkeeper for an insurance agency, she finds time between her grandchildren’s sporting events (hockey and baseball, mostly) to scrapbook and make cards. Her other interests include travel, fishing, leisure time at the cabin and watching Blue Jays baseball.

Welcome to the team designers, we are looking forward to your projects!

They will be sharing their talents with us all starting this February.

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.