Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Welcome New Scrap Shotz Design Team!

Hello!

So pleased to share our brand new Design Team members with you all.
All the applicants were super talented so much talent meet them now...



Introducing our new Scrap Shotz Design Team members, welcome...


Gloria Lee

Hello everyone!

I'm Gloria Hayoung Lee.
I was born and raised in South Korea. 
I moved to Canada with my husband in 2004 and I currently live in Markham Ontario Canada with wonderful husband and two boys.
My biggest hobby is cardmaking. I really love to make cards and try to make various types of cards. 
I love to create watercolour cards with flowers and maker coloring with cute images, cheerful and bright colours.

I am so excited to be a part of the Scrap Shotz design team and looking forward to this new challenge.


Laura Gilhuly

Hi everyone!  I am really excited to be joining the team here at ScrapShotz!!!!  I am Laura. I am a stay at home mom to 2 fantastic and fun loving young men – Cody is 17 and Ty is 16.

I am happily married for 18 years to my best friend and awesome husband, Jon. He is hardworking, ambitious, determined and loving...I am creative, enthusiastic, emotional and passionate – together we make a great team!  We own our own transport truck and he is a long haul driver so during the week, It is me and our boys and my scrappy stuff!!! I started scrapping years ago when my sister took me to a Creative Memories beginner class and I although I really enjoyed it I just wasn't a Creative Memories scrapper and soon struck out on my own. I found a few very helpful and friendly sites on the web and have been trying new things and learning ever since.  I really enjoy trying new things and creating projects!  I create mostly 12x12 layouts but I do really enjoy creating off the page projects, cards and canvases...anything were I can ink and paint and play and get my hands messy!


My family is the focus of my life, my inspiration, and my motivation to scrapbook.



Karla Yungwirth

We are thrilled to have Karla join our design team, you may remember her as our page kit designer, she ROCKS kit reveal videos and process videos, we are super looking forward to her creations...

"Hi friends! I'm Karla Yungwirth - blessed with three wonderful girls and an amazing husband. We live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, but I'll always be a Maritime girl at heart, as I grew up on the East Coast. I'm home with my girls and we all love crafting together - it's awesome to watch them try new ways to use supplies! I've been crafting as long as I can remember. My mom was always recycling something old into something new for my sister and me, my grammy knitted and my nanny sewed and crocheted. I'm so blessed to have had their influences in my life. About 16 years ago I was introduced to scrapbooking and it was a whole new world! This led to card making and mixed media. I love trying new things and have met so many amazing people on this creative journey! You can always find me with a cup of tea and a crafty project."


We are looking forward to wonderful and inspiring projects from these ladies! They'll share them right here beginning in May!




1 comment:

Laura Gilhuly said...

Excited to be joining such a fabulous team!!!