Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Product Reveal: Altenew Leaf Burst Stencil

Hello! So excited to share the Altenew Leaf Burst stencil with you. It can be used singly or rotated 45 or 90 degrees to create a layered look. Here is my card below:



With the distress oxide inks, I first created ombre leaves. As the distress oxide inks are partially pigmented inks, I zapped it with my heat gun to make sure the ink was dry before I layered the Nuvo Glimmer Paste.

I rotated my stencil 45 degress and applied Nuvo glimmer paste in white. Despite drying the oxide inks, the glimmer paste picked up a bit of color. I did not mind one bit as it added to the ombre effect. A close up is seen below.


Once the glimmer paste dried, I used the Honeybee Thanks die which I die cut from The Ton Stamps white glitter paper and pearlized vellum. Then for the extra glam factor, I added some Pretty Pink Posh gems. 

This card is so sparkly :-) It makes me happy!



No comments: