Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Chromotherapy Challenge

We are in for a treat this week. We have the talented Erica Perkins giving us a Chromotherapy Challenge. I can hardly wait to tackle this challenge on the weekend.

I put my name down for the chromotherapy post this month and when I sat down to do it, I thought, "is chromotherapy actually real?" A quick tour of Google later, I learned that there is actually a study of colour and it's affect on our health in terms of healing. That lead me to see if any colours could do something about the sore throat and stuffy nose I'd been fighting and wouldn't you know it, I found that the colour green is useful in the treatment of colds (along with many other things).

So here is my challenge to you this week. Pull out some green paper, ink, stickers, alphas, whatever you have and create something in this harmonious colour.

Here's my take. I love the green with the crisp white, but you can match it just as well to purples, browns, yellows, oranges and pretty much anything else. It is so versatile of a colour.
 
 
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

That card is so pretty!

Jess said...

I LOVE green! Gorgeous card!

LoriT. said...

Great card! So pretty!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card and great challenge, here is mine:

http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2010/07/merry-christmas.html

Ruby said...

Love the card. I always have trouble with green especially for layouts.I usually have green in with some other colour. I will go and look through my stash.

Laurel said...

Another one!

Laurel said...

Oops forgot the card:

http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2010/07/better-place.html

Rosie said...

Green is one of my favourite colours but I struggle with it on a card. Thanks for the challenge!

See card here