Friday, July 30, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Anything But

It's Fabulous Friday today...well, it's extra Fabulous because it's a long weekend as well!!! Today we have a fabulous Anything But challenge from our lovely guest designer, Lizette.

The other day I was looking for an accessory for my plain dress. I took my Bo Bunny blossoms to make a clip for my hair. You can also add a pin to make a broach too.



I also made a book mark because I wanted my girly summer read to look more feminine! Here is another view of the bookmark.


My challenge to you is use your blossoms to create hair clips or clothing accessories or a bookmark like I did!

Thank you Lizette for this great challenge! Don't forget to link your projects back to this post!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

These are really cute. So versatile.