Friday, July 2, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Anything But!!!!

Oh, oh, oh...I am bursting to show you what Denise has planned for this Fabulous Friday!!! See what Denise has for us!

With graduations happening all around us I was in need of some holders to add gift cards to and this little envelope GC holder was quick and cute. I love the teal and purple combo of Bo Bunny's Peacock Lane and I was lucky enough to have this teal envelope in my stash.

To create the GC holder just fold your envie in half and cut off half the envelope flap following your fold line. Glue down the un-cut flap and you now have a pocket for your GC. Decorate as desired and add ribbon to hold it all closed.


I am sure you must have graduations, a teacher thank you or yet another birthday to celebrate soon so I challenge you to make a gift card holder. Try out my envelope holder or create a GC holder of your choice.

Don't forget to share it with us!