Friday, March 13, 2020

Lawn Fawn A Bug Deal, Reveal Wheel and Magic Iris

Hello!

Rosie here, back with more Lawn Fawn projects for your viewing pleasure 😊. 

A Bug Deal Shadow Box

Supplies: A Bug Deal stamp and dies; Shadow Box Card Die, Shadow Box Park Add-on (clouds & grass); Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 paper pack; Copic Markers; gems from my stash


Reveal Wheel Happy Birthday

Die cut the patterned paper with the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel square add-on.

Stamp the sentiment with using the circle template as a guide. There are two circle templates in the set A and B, I used the wrong one, I'll explain more about that later.


I coloured the sentiment with Wink of Stella glitter markers in rainbow color order.


Once that was done, time to put the wheel together. I won't describe the process stop by step, here's a link to a great video from Lawn Fawn explaining the process. You can see from the photo below that the sentiment is not entered within the window, that's because I used the wrong template to stamp the sentiment. I added red and yellow dots above the sentiment to fill in the white space and make it work :).


I adhered the finished wheel to a piece of yellow textured card stock from my stash and finished it off with clouds die cut from the Lawn Fawn Rainbow shadow box add-on.

Happy Day Cloudy Reveal Wheel



After die cutting all the pieces I inked the front piece and the reveal wheel with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink and the Lawn Fawn Cloudy stencil. I love this stencil, so easy to use and the clouds it creates are fabulous!


I then stamped the sentiment using the right template this time so it lines up right in the centre of the wheel.


After colouring 'Happy' with a red glitter marker I put the wheel together and matted it on a piece of Hello Sunshine Remix paper then adhered it to a Kraft card stock base.

Simply Fabulous Magic Iris
It's a lot of fun using the Magic Iris die and I wanted to show you that it can be used with non-Lawn Fawn products too.



I die cut all the pieces out of papers in the January Scrap Shotz kit.






The sentiment is from the Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background stamp set and matted with the a banner from the TE Simple Strips Backer Die.
I chose to use a floral chipboard piece from the kit and as it has dimension, I popped up the Magic Iris with foam adhesive and it works beautifully!

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look!

Happy Crafting!


No comments: