Thursday, March 19, 2020

February Kit with a Little Bit of Everything!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and looking for some ideas with the February kit. The kit is full of Vicki Boutin "Let's Wander" supplies. There are lots of stars so I used them to inspire a layout with some fun pictures we took at Mme Tussaud's a few years ago.
I got to play with lots of fun supplies with this layout. The star bursts were made with a stencil called Starstruck. Seems like it was fate that it goes with the title of the layout. I used Liquid Pearls to fill in the stencil and then dab some extra dots to make the paint thicker. I also used the pearls on the wooden stars. They can be found in the Scrap Shotz store here

The background paper comes in a paper pad. The cute little envelope with matching card are a great way to add a journaling space on a busy layout. The title uses the Thicker set which I'm really happy has made 3 titles without running out of any letters. Finally, I've embellished the layout with die cuts and chipboard stickers

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: