Thursday, February 28, 2019

More Gerda Steiner!

Hello!

I've been busy with these adorable stamps from Gerda Steiner. This Go Wild! set has the cutest little images of animals.


I die cut leaves with the MFT Leafy Greenery dies in shades of green and adhered them to a green frame mounted on a white card base. I colored the giraffes with Copics in some fun colors and had them sticking their heads out of the jungle with foam squares. The sentiment is cut out with a Hero Arts Antique Frame die.

The second card today is created using the Gerda Steiner Owl Rather Be With You set, also available at the Scrapshotz store. I love this little owl and his expressions! I wanted to change his moods, so gave him some different accessories for these next cards. The first is a Graduation Card.
I cut out an oval from kraft cardstock that I had put through the Big Shot in a Tim Holtz Sizzix 3D Texture Fades - Lumber embossing folder that I got at Scrapshotz. I cut out the owl with his co-ordinating die (available here!) and added a graduation cap embellishment from my stash. The sentiment is cut with a SU die from gold foil cardstock.

The next owl is all set for a birthday. I gave him a party hat from the Tim Holtz Crazy things stamp set and die cut it with the Sizzix die. The background is an older stamp, SU Happy Birthday Greetings.
I mounted him on foam squares and gave his party hat some dimension with spots of Ranger Glossy Accents. I also accented the owl's eyes in all my images with tiny dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black, available in 2 handy sizes at Scrapshotz. I love the way that small detail brings his face to life.
My last card for today is created with another owl and a stamp/die from the Crazy things set. I used the embossed Lumber panel left over from my earlier card, and stamped the sentiment from the Hero Arts Clear Poly stamp set - To Seize or Not to Seize, available at Scrapshotz. Cheeky and fun!
The ribbon bow was created using the Bow Easy, that can be purchased through Scrapshotz. Like almost anything, just ask and Sandy will order it in for you.

So those are my cards for this week. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that your day is good.

Lorraine


 

1 comment: