Monday, February 11, 2019

February Kit Club Graduation Layout!

Hello friends! I sure hope you've been staying warm! It has been so cold here in Calgary, Alberta that I have not felt one bit guilty staying inside to craft and keep warm 😉 I am really enjoying the February 2019 Scrapbook kit featuring the Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 collection. The colours are gorgeous and so versatile. Today, I'm sharing a navy layout with orange highlights - so different than the purple double page layout from Friday - but all with the same kit supplies! 


I chose the blue and orange Bazzill and cardstocks from the kit and chose coordinating papers to highlight the school theme from my photos. I based the layout on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine February Sketch, which is such a great basic starting point sketch. I used some of the Add-On journaling spots to add my date and as layering papers. 


The puffy stickers were fun to add dimension and texture around the page and some of the dark Prima gems add just the right amount of bling!


The wood stickers were perfect to add to the page, adding just the right sentiments! A few chipboard hearts from the Add On Chipboard Stickers Pack finish off the page embellishments.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Reveal Post HERE to see what's in the February 2019 Scrapbook kit, and be sure to keep checking back to see lots more crafty posts to keep you inspired all month!



No comments: