Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Scrap Shotz December Kit Reveal #2 - Virginia

Hello again,

Wow, the December Scrap Shotz kit has been so inspiring for me. I am super excited to share my December Daily with you. This year I've kept it relatively simple and focussed on specific moments of the day and a few days of reflections.

In the past I've used a Simple Stories binder and their inserts; they were part of a kit one year and let's say I was smitten! I kept the cover simple and focussed a lot on our story this year.



The first few pages of my album are shown below. All the supplies are from the December Scrap Shotz monthly kit or tidbits from previous Scrap Shotz kits.

My apologies for the glare on the glossy photos. They are from my Polaroid Zip, not the best but definitely fun.  You will see how much I love the satin alphas and dimensional stickers.


Subsequent days.... showcasing the rub ons and brads.



New for me this year is combining days together on a page. Also I cracked open my Fuse and used it to seal the glitter, sequins and beads in the pockets. It was SO SO easy; why didn't I use it sooner?


Here is a close-up of the pocket - what is fun is that you can shake it and it becomes a paper snow globe?


Here is the flip side of the page...



I have different shapes and sizes of pages, from giant tags to half circles. Some days I journal alot and others not as much. I include the good and not so good.


 What I love about this kit is the amazing pattern papers as well as the accents. My foundation pages are created and awaiting pictures and just a few more of the enamel drops to go!


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - thank you for dropping by!






No comments: