Friday, October 27, 2017

My Favorite Things: Grateful Stamp

Hello! It's Julia here today and I'm sharing 3 cards and a tag I made using products

First up are 2 cards I made featuring this gorgeous stamp from My Favorite Things.

I started by choosing 2 - 4x6 journaling elements from the Simple Stories Collection Kit. These are perfect for making a quick card. I then used my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to stamp my image. I wanted to do some layered stamping and the stamp platform made this so easy to get the look I wanted.
 On this card  I first stamped with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ( I spritzed my inked stamp with water before stamping). I cleaned my stamp and let my stamped image dry before stamping it again with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide. I added the coordinating stickers and mounted on my white cardstock base to finish.

On this card, I used the same technique but used  Candied Apple & Black Soot Distress Oxides for the layered stamping. On this card I used the branch stamp from the MFT stamp set and stamped it in Peeled Paint and Fired Brick Distress Oxides before fussy cutting and adhering to my card under the Heart sticker.  

It's never too early to get Christmas cards and tags started - 

I created this tag using a piece of pattern paper from the Simple Stories Cabin Fever Collection. I used Distress Grit-Paste to create my snow with a palette knife and stencil. Next I took the bear, snowman and Snow Days element from the Carta Bella Cabin Fever Chipboard stickers sheet to create my scene. 

The chipboard stcikers from the Carta Bella Cabin Fever collection were just so dang cute that I decided to use up as many of the small ones as I could. The Mosaic die from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous was perfect to create the background for this next card. I added and stamped crazy dog and  assembled my card. This card is too chunky to mail but it be great for a hostess gift this upcoming holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have been inspired by the design team this month.




Products Used:

 
Simple Stories: Cabin Fever Collection Kit
Carta Bella: Cabin Fever Chipboard Stickers






No comments: