What I found easiest was to die cut the shapes I wanted on the card. Then I used the corresponding stamp to stamp the die cut shape. After letting the pieces dry, I assembled them on my card front. The card on the left was stamped with the Tim Holtz distress inks - Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon and Abandoned Coral. On the right the die cut pieces were stamped using Ranger Dye Inks.
For the sentiment, I die cut several Wplus9 Happy Trio die cuts. Then I followed one of Jennifer McGuire's wonderful tips and adhered 6 die cuts together to create a dimensional chipboard like accent. The hammered metal look on the "happy" die cut was created using Ranger Metallic Paint Dabbers.
On the stamp set, there are two styles of flowers in 3 different sizes. Layered together, they would make a beautiful 3D flower. But I wanted to use the stamps. With 3 different colours, I randomly stamped my paper. Then I cut a frame and adhered it to my card front. The sentiment stamp is by Kaisercraft. A few pearls by Prima and voila the card is finished!
Thanks for stopping by!