Sunday, May 24, 2015

Fabulous Find: My Favorite Things Die-namics Steel Fancy Flourish and Heartfelt Creations

So often a flourish is the perfect accent for your papercrafting project. It looks beautiful with flowers as shown below in the card created by Rosie N. (keep reading for more on those unique customized flowers);



or it can be adorned with gems and pearls...or it can serve as the perfect backdrop for a focal point image as in the layout created by Rosie N. below.



Now a special word on those fabulous flowers!!!! Aren't they absolutely gorgeous??? Yeah, I think they are gorgeous too and Rosie showed me how to make them using the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Let me be completely honest with you...when I first saw those flowers, I was convinced I would not be able to make them. But in 3-4 easy easy peasy steps, I watched Rosie create them...and yes, I can make them. For all the Heartfelt Creations accessories, click here.








No comments: