Thursday, February 7, 2013

Show Some Love!!!

For me February is the month of love. In the stores, you are inundated with shades of red and pink. As a mother of 2 girls, it is fun to see all the mushy frilly decorations. This made me think about scrapbooking. How? Well, how do I scrap about love?

Do I show activities and events that my families loves to partake in? Absolutely!!!



Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Echo Park (pattern paper, die cut stickers, alphas); EK Success (border punch); BasicGrey (pearls); American Crafts (journal pen, large alphas)


Do I scrap about the moments when the girls are not egging each other on??? You betch!


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Making Memories (pattern paper, sequins, die cuts); WRMK (chomper); Kaisercraft (nylong butterfly); Authentique (mini alphas); American Crafts (large alphas); ribbon (source unknown); EK Success (border punch)

And do I show those very special moments between a Dad and his daughter? Oh yes!!!


Supplies:  Echo Park (pattern paper, alphas, die cut stickers); stitching; EK Success (circle punch); BasicGrey (pearls); Kaisercraft (nylon butterfly)

So now you see why I adore the month of love...it makes me reflect on my scrapbooking and hope my families sees how much they are loved...and how much I love this wonderful wonderful hobby! So dig out your lovey dovey papers and get scrapping!

Can you share what you love?


No comments: