Thursday, February 21, 2013

New in the Store!

Goodness the store is filled to the brim with yummy scrapping products - so much so that I don't know where to start shopping! LOL

Let me show a few items that have caught my eye! Firstly, check out Teresa Collins "Stationary Noted" - the patterns and colours of her papers are simply divine. A pop of red on any layout adds a punch of spunk and sass that screams "Beautiful."




Another Teresa Collins' line: "He Said, She Said" has me equally smitten. My head is buzzing with ideas...if only I had the hours to make everything I have envisioned!


Thank you Rosie for these beautiful projects!

So what has caught your eye lately in the store?

2 comments:

Jamie V said...

Ooooh... i love these examples!! Beatiful work Rosie!

Ruby said...

Gorgeous work. Love the TC papers.