Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Project Life: Week 4

Welcome to Week 4 of Project Life; Rosie has been so wonderful to share her Project Life journey with the Scrap Shotz readers.

From Rosie ...

I think I have more 2 page spreads in the first two month of the 2013 than in all of 2012 combined. Week 4 brings another two page spread and I had a couple of photos that were taken in portrait rather than landscape that I wanted to leave full size. So I left them full size and decided to live with them being "sideways". I'd rather have them in the spread than leave them out because they didn't "fit". That's the nice thing about this project, anything goes!! 


Here is a close-up of the left side:



The days of the week die cut was cut on my Cameo machine and again this week I added captions directly to the photos in PSE and also hand journaled directly on a photo in addition to added clear epoxy sticker captions to some photos.

Here's the right side:


The filler cards and journal cards are from the Project Life Seafoam core kit and I also added part of the program from the Sunday service at our church.
I would love to see what your Project Life looks like, feel free to leave a link here so I can take a look at it!


Thank you Rosie! 

No comments: