Saturday, March 11, 2023

Scrapbooking with 49 and Market Countryside! Plus a Video!

 Hello friends! Karla here today with a couple layouts and process video using the beautiful 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Countryside Collection


You can see how this first layout comes together in the process video linked below! Every week you can join us on the Scrap Shotz Facebook page for demos, projects, how-to's and what's new in the shop on Thursday's at 1 pm MST! 


I used some of the Craft Consortium Ink Drops Sunset paper pad to frame my photos and used the Creative Scrapbooker March Sketchy Challenge as inspiration for this layout. There are so many pretty embellishments in the Countryside Ephemera Pack - perfect to use on the top of this layout! 


I added a title with the Chipboard Words pack and the Spellbinders Yana's Wonderful Script Sentiments Die Set. The Stamperia Velo Glue was perfect to glue down the intricate diecut!


For the second page, I again used the beautiful 49 and Market Countryside 12x12 Paper Pack as my base. I used some fall photos with this paper, but it could totally be used for summer scrapbooking as well! 


I cut out the images on the back of the paper pack cover and added them beside my daughter's photo. The stamp washi tape is so beautiful, and works perfectly as embellishments on the page. 


I added The Robin's Nest Dew Drops, which are beautiful translucent acrylic drops soon to be in the shop, with the Stamperia Extra Strong Glue. They add soft pops of colour around the page!


I used Slippery When Wet Lunar Paste to add texture around the circle ephemera pieces on both pages and add stenciled details using the new Dina Wakley Coaster Stencils. I used the Botanic Collage stamp set and Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide Ink to add a bit of stamping over the stencilled areas. If you're looking for a similar scripty effect, you could try the Festive Collage Stamp, some of the AALL Stamps or the Wendy Vecchi Background Script Stamp!


Here's a look at both of these layouts together.


Watch the video replay to see how I put the first layout together and see a few new things in the shop this week! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and happy crafting!

No comments: