Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Splendid Mini Album - Part 2


The May Scrapbooking Kit features the newest Paige Taylor Evans collection called Splendid. In classic Paige style, the collection is colorful and floral and whimsical and full of all kinds of fun patterns! While I love my usual 12x12 format, this bright collection had me thinking mini album!  

In Splendid Mini Album - Part 1 I walked through my process for creating a cute little 6x6 mini album with just the Kit goodies. No actual album needed - you make it from the Kit papers. 

After making the album itself, I spent a couple of very enjoyable nights adding the photos and embellishments - essentially creating little 6x6 or 6x12 little layouts inside the album. The best part is, I was working from just the Kit so everything was all matchy-matchy. No overthinking required! 

Here are some photos of the cover and some of my most favourite pages. Love all the colour! 














You could use any Scrap Shotz Kit to make this mini album! All the right things are in that one little exciting package - the paper (which you make the actual album with) and all the embellishments you need … and everything matches! 

Have fun! 











No comments: