Monday, July 1, 2019

June Scrap Shotz Kit - Be Wild & Free Layout

Hello! Karla back today to share another layout using the awesome Scrap Shotz June 2019 Scrapbook Kit and available Add-Ons featuring the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack Collection! Today, I'm working with the left side of a double page layout sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine June Sketchy Challenge. I love doing grid layouts and love the extra white space on this layout. These photos are from a summer hike and coordinate with the double page layout I did here.


I used a piece of the white cardstock from the kit and added a triangular strip of patterned paper to the top of the layout. Because I wanted to bring out the purple in the photos, I decided to stencil on some purple Distress Oxides through a Studio Katia grid stencil. I then added some splatters of Distress Mica Spray by removing the cover and tapping the nozzle.


Next, I layered on my photos matted with cardstock from the Kit and added some strips of paper to go along with the sketch. 


I used the coordinating Thickers and the Embossed Stickers to create a title, adding a little star from the Ephemera Pack as well.


I fussy cut some trees from one of the patterned papers and layered them with more ephemera under the bottom left photo.


Using a grid ruler I penciled in some lines to write my journaling directly on the white cardstock background. The puffy stickers are an Add-On and add embellishment along with the enamel dots from the kit.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the June 2019 Scrapbook Kit and available Add-Ons in the Shop. I know you'll enjoy documenting your summer adventures with it! Have fun creating friends!

No comments: