Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June Scrap Shotz Kit - Explore Nature In The City Layout

Hello! It's Karla back today to show you a double page layout created with the June 2019 Scrap Shotz Scrapbooking Kit, featuring the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack Collection. This is an amazing collection of papers, ephemera, stickers, letter stickers and more that will have you creating in no time! I found some photos of my family from a few summers ago when we visited the Big Hill Springs Provincial Park in Calgary, Alberta, and it was awesome to see how wonderfully this kit worked for a day trip in the woods! 


I started off with a sketch from the SCT365-2019 Layout Online Class. I love starting with a sketch! I cut my papers similar to the sketch guide and layered them on cardstock, included in the kit. A grid ruler is so awesome when it comes to lining up layers and getting things even. I used some Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Ink to shade the edges of all the paper layers.


Next, I layered on washi tape from the kit, added my photos to the layout and created a title using the coordinating Thickers from the kit. I used one of the vellum frames from the Ephemera Pack to frame a smaller photo on the left.


After I got the base done it was time to have fun adding embellishments!


I wrote my journaling on a card included in the Ephemera pack and layered it on some scraps of paper.


I added some cardstock and acetate embellishments from the Ephemera Pack too.


I just love the variety of papers in this kit! And those Embossed Stickers have so much texture and dimension!


I used one of the acetate embellishments with a silver foiled 'Explore' sentiment to add another element to my title. These Thickers are so gorgeous, with flecks of white dotting a black background.


I used various sizes of enamel dots from the kit and layered them along with some Add-On Puffy Stickers


Be sure to check out the June 2019 Scrapbook Kit and available Add-Ons in the Shop - and get all the details on the Reveal Blog Post with closeups and a video!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have an awesome week my friends!

Hugs,
Karla


1 comment:

Rosie said...

Great layout Karla!