Thursday, June 20, 2019

June Kit with the Creative Scrapbooker's Sketch

Hello! Carolyn here today with a 2 page layout using the June kit. The kit is full of Heidi Swapp "Wolf Pack" supplies. There are lots of nature themed papers so I pulled out my pictures from my trip to Yellowstone National Park. They also include pictures of my daughter's bear stuffie. There are lots of bear embellishments to highlight it. Then I used the June Creative Scrapbooker Magazine sketch. It's been awhile since I made a 2-pager!
Here is the sketch:
No photo description available.
Here is the first page a little closer:
Here is the second page a little closer:
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the title and photo frames using the Bazzill Basics paper in the kit. The rest of the title is using the Thickers in the kit. The washi tape was a natural fit with the lines across the sketch. There are also some clear embellishments in the kit.
The kit has these fun puffy stickers. I also used the arrow cut-outs as photo corners.
I encourage you to give a 2-pager a try! There is so much fun stuff in the kit! I can't wait to see how everyone uses it this month!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Perfect photos for these papers! Great job!