Friday, December 21, 2018

Product Reveal

Hello crafty friends!

Today, I am happy to share my project reveal posting. 
I used Cool Yule die set, Stacked tags die set and Kaleidoscope 3-D embossing folder by Sizzix.

First, I made a card using Cool Yule die set and Kaleidoscope 3-D embossing folder by Sizzix.


This die set is really awesome! Just die cut and adhere, you can make awesome embellishment to fit anything. 
I choose the cute Santa and die cut the pieces, blended the edges with dried marigld distress ink using mini blending tool and adhere with Zig glue pen.


I embossed with the embossing folder and grey card stock. And cut the paper with paper trimmer. I mounted all elements as shown navy color based top-folded card with double-sided tape and added blue gem stones. For Santa, I used double-sided foam tape.

Tag set is my second project.


For create this tag set, I die cut three tags with Stacked tags die set in different size. And blended the cut papers edges with evergreen bough and dried marigld distress inks using mini blending tool .


I die cut the pieces for deer, penguin and snowman and adhere with Zig glue pen.
And adhere on the tag with double-sided tape.


I added kraft ring rabel and trim.


Today's last project is 12x12 layout.


I decided to use the December Sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge .
For this layout first, I blended the edges with evergreen bough distress ink uisng mini blending tool. I choose a Christmas photo and cut it 4x4 . 
I cut Christmas papers with paper trimmer and embossed with Kaleidoscope 3-D embossing folder. And adhere the papers on the layout.


I die cut all pieces with Cool Yule die set and various colored papers and adhere the pieces with glue pen. I adhere the handmade embellishments on the layout.


This is this month sketch.
I think it is so beautiful!. Please visit for detail.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments: